2014, what a year. Some of the blog highlights included;
- 7,900 Views
- Most popular Post at 114 Views was my Portrait of Z Smith
- 46 New Posts bringing the total archive to 465!
Now that we’re done with the geeky bits here’s what I got up to work wise;
- Sport Coverage of the MLU Nighthawks and AUDL Riptide, love being a part of growing Ultimate as a Professional Sport in the city!
- Weddings, with Christie Graham and new client Ainsley Rose. The fastest 10 hours of my life each weekend and I feel lucky to have met both of them.
- Assisting on a whole bunch of different sets with Ema Peter, Andrew Eccles, Joaquin Pedrero, Paul Shiakallis, Tanya Goehring, William Wang, and Chris Morris to name a few.
- Spending two months in New York and shooting a ton around the city, including my portraits of Rachel Cheng and Alex Theran.
- As well as a whole bunch of other jobs that I would take up pages and pages going on about so I’ll quit while I’m ahead
Here’s a little idea of how much was posted up on the blog this year, a whopping 472 images…