Updated the website a while back and redoing my business card was lagging behind that. It’s drafted, designed, printed and done. After much fiddling and finessing may I present my new business card…
What I love about this card (in no particular order):
- High Contrast, you can see that name across a pitch black room while wearing a misfitting balaclava
- Mimics my website, no branding differential.
- Minimalism, the only thing that is on the card is what needs to be on the card (note there isn’t a line for “kurtisstewart.com” and “email@example.com”)
- It’s printed Tree Free with Soy based inks at Clubcard
Now you’re probably asking yourselves “Why, why Kurtis did it take so long to design this amazing card?” Well…
- I’m a perfectionist
- that has commitment issues when ordering in bulk…
Big thanks to Clubcard who were amazing at walking me through their ordering and printing process and of course Simone Sando who managed not to choke me as the process drew on.